Customer Satisfaction Feedback instantly
Here’s a new bit of technology I came across recently. Download free Software from SAP WEB 2.0 that you put into you Powerpoint Presentation that does two things:
1. It allows you to Tweet a message every time you change you slide.
2. Creates a Tweet cloud within your slide presentation that shows tweets that people are making about your presentation, updated in real time.
How might these two pieces of technology be used?
1. If you are launching a new product, some people may be your product announcement and some may not be able to attend. Even if your presentation is given during a webinar, not everyone may be able to participate. But if you use a Hash Tag (#somekeyword), as you unfold your presentation, you can tweet out relevant details, basically unfolding your new product announcement to the world, as you do the presentation.
2. You can tweet at a conference, so people attending the conference can have your key points within their tweet list. Using a hashtag (#somekeyword) in your twitter will allow conference or meeting attendees to have your key points in their twitter feed.
Obtaining Customer Feedback or Audience Questions
1. If you include a Tweet Cloud in your presentation, you and your attendees can see what the audience is tweeting about your presentation. You can get real time feedback if what you are saying is resonating with the audience or if there is some misunderstanding that you can quickly clear up. During a webinar, this is also useful as people cannot see each other and it helps to show that there are others in the audience for the webinar.
2. You can use tweets as the method for people to ask questions. Everyone will see the question being asked and will be able to follow your answer better.
There is, of course, risk that the sentiment or feedback in the room may be negative, so the pros and cons needs to be evaluated.
Here are the instructions on how to do it.
How would you use this technology?