IBM is sponsoring a JAM session on Oct 10 – 12. 2010 where it pulls together input from people interested in a topics related to Customer Service. The jam is web based so anyone from around the world can join. Interested parties are welcome to participate but need to register. Here is some information taken from IBM.
According to IBM, the Service Jam virtually gathers non-profit organizations, corporations, academic institutions, and government agencies to discuss how social innovation can help solve the world’s largest problems. The event aims to generate the kind of ideas needed to redefine service and social innovation. Preliminary forum topics include:
- Quantum Leaps in Service: Groundbreaking innovations fueling the service movement
- The Digital Revolution in Service: Transforming the service sector through technology
- Empowering the Individual: Personalizing civic engagement for the individual
- Increasing Value and Impact of Service: Maximizing resources within an organization
- Scaling Impact: Replicating effective solutions to broaden social impact
- Measuring Social Impact: Maximizing and sustaining change through metrics
- Progress through Collaboration: Building cross-sector partnerships critical to success
- Global Challenges, Local action: Customizing solutions to solve world issues
IBMs Jam technology enables participants around the world to collaborate virtually, logging in to the Jam whenever it’s most convenient at any time during this three-day event.
Register for Service Jam
Following the Jam, IBM in collaboration with key partners, will produce a white paper summarizing key findings, and highlighting creative ideas and social solutions.
If you have questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org directly.